Assistance to our customers
Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions
Need more help?
We try to regularly publish factual content on our Hemp Blog. There you will find content on CBD dosage, effects of individual cannabinoids, or news from the world of hemp.
If you have not found the answer to your question, feel free to contact us by clicking on the button below.
- Yes, the express payment operator PayU, provides such functionality.
- You can pay for the ordered products using express bank payments, supported by PayU, or you can choose to pay on delivery.
- We are involved in production and packaging, we know the stages of processing the plant and, ultimately, the process of bottling the finished oil in glass bottles. We are a producer, not an intermediary. Our main goal is to rationalise prices and distribute the highest quality hemp oils, clearly below current market prices.
- CBD oil and all other fiber hemp products we offer are approved for sale in the European Union. In all available hemp extracts, the Δ9THC and Δ9THCa content is below the legal limit of .2%. As a manufacturer of hemp products, we guarantee that all our CBD oils have up to date analysis and testing and are completely safe.
- Many studies clearly show that cannabis products containing cannabinoids help fight stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, focus, nausea, various skin diseases, muscle and joint pain, and many other ailments. We are the only company in Poland to offer you extracts with different proportions of the four most effective cannabinoids in order to help you treat your ailments even more effectively. Visit our hemp blog if you want to find out more.
- To select your product and CBD dosage, it is best to use our product configurator and dosage calculator, available in the "Products" menu
- The term seed hemp is used to describe the cannabis plant with a low concentration of the psychoactive cannabinoid THC. Marijuana is the cannabis plant, or rather its flowers, which are rich in THC. Marijuana is illegal in many countries. It can only be purchased on the black market, which carries a serious risk of legal problems. Hempmont hemp products are fully legal in most European countries, including Poland.
It would be worth wondering why the competitors' products are so expensive? There may be at least two answers. Most traders and producers buy the finished raw material in the form of oil or, better still, biomass for extraction, through a chain of intermediaries. Many technological processes are outsourced, which can effectively influence the final price of their products. However, despite these measures, prices still fall short of actual costs and healthy margins.
The second and most common reason is more prosaic, and is simply due to the large margins imposed by sellers of hemp products, which can reach up to several hundred percent.
Our aim is to provide excellent quality products, at realistic prices, attainable by the majority of the population.
- You will need to enter the code you received in the basket tab when finalising your order. The calculated discount will be visible in the order summary.
- Yes, our policy allows you to return a product within 100 days of purchase, without giving a reason.
As the legal issues related to the use of products containing CBD in their composition have not yet been clearly clarified, following the current provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2015/2283 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 November 2015 on Novel Foods (...) Official Journal of the EU L 327 of 11.12.2015, p. 1.), until this issue is resolved at the EU level, we are obliged to inform our clients that any oils and extracts containing CBD compounds in their composition, despite the fact that they are completely safe, in order to remain in compliance with the currently applicable law may only be offered for external use.