In order to ensure transparency of cooperation and to fulfil information obligations, the shop hempmont.pl has created these Regulations, which define the principles and conditions of using the Shop, the conditions of concluding agreements as part of the Shop, the principles of delivery and performance of orders and payment of the selling price, the Customer's rights regarding cancellation of an order or withdrawal from the agreement, and the procedure for lodging complaints by the Customers.
The Shop is owned by NOILTRADE, ul. Heweliusza 11/811, 80-890 Gdańsk, NIP 8393082771, REGON 367592588.
If you have any questions or concerns about the content of these Terms and Conditions, please contact us. You can find the contact details in section 49 of the Terms and Conditions.
GENERAL PROVISIONS, SCOPE OF SERVICES, TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. hempmont.pl online shop ("Shop"), available at www.hempmont.pl, is operated by NOILTRADE, ul. Heweliusza 11/811, 80-890 Gdańsk, NIP 8393082771, REGON 367592588 ("Owner").
(2) The shop carries out retail sales of products.
(3) In order to use the Shop it is necessary to have:
(I) a computer or other device capable of using a web browser.
(II) Internet access;
(III) Web browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Safari (iOS)
(IV) an active e-mail account.
4.Unless expressly provided otherwise in the Terms and Conditions, the following capitalized terms shall have the following meanings:
(I) ADDRESS - means the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the process of registration and Account creation. The address can be edited at www.hempmont.pl/pl/panel/edit.
(II)OWNER - means NOILTRADE, 11/811 Heweliusza Street, 80-890 Gdańsk, NIP 8393082771, REGON 367592588;
(III) ORDER FORM - means a form available in the Store for placing an Order;
(IV) CLIENT - means a person intending to make a purchase or making a purchase in the Store;
(V) ACCOUNT - means the Customer's account created in the Store;
(VI) REGULATIONS - means these regulations of the Store.
(VII) SHOP - means the online shop hempmont.pl available at the domain www.hempmont.pl;
(VIII) GOOD - means the items available in the Store which are the subject of the Contract;
(IX) CONTRACT - means the contract of sale of the Goods concluded between the Customer and the Owner;
(X) ORDER - means the declaration of will of the Customer made via the Order Form with a view to concluding the Contract.
REGISTRATION AND PLACING ORDERS
(5) In order to conclude the Agreement it is necessary to properly register or place an order without registration, while providing the same data as in the registration process, i.e. obligatory data specified in point. 6 of the Regulations and optionally the data specified in pt. 7 of the Terms and Conditions.
(6) Correct registration is carried out by providing the following data:
(I) E-mail address;
These data are not necessary for the completion of your registration.
7 The data entered during the registration process or when placing an order must be correct.
(8) In order to complete the registration, it is also necessary to enter and confirm a password. The password should meet the requirements specified in the Regulation of the Minister of Internal Affairs and Administration of 29 April 2004 on documentation of personal data processing and technical and organisational conditions which should be met by devices and IT systems used for personal data processing (Journal of Laws 2004.100.1024). The registration process is completed by clicking the "register" button and entering the form into the means of electronic communication in such a way that the Store can read it.
(9) Completion of the registration process means that the Owner will be entitled to process personal data to the extent necessary for the performance and settlement of Orders.
Registration is a one-time event, and its completion is associated with the creation of an individual Account for the Customer. The e-mail address and password are the basis for subsequent logging into the Account.
11 When placing an order, the Customer is informed of the processing of his/her personal data in accordance with Article 13 of the RODO.
13. Orders can be placed:
(I) with or without registration and the creation of an Account, i.e. by providing data for a one-off order;
(II) 24 (in words: twenty-four) hours a day, 7 (in words: seven) days a week.
14. An order is placed by the Customer by completing the following steps:
(I) adding particular Goods to the basket of the Store. All prices of Goods are given in the Polish zloty (PLN) and in the gross amount, i.e. including the VAT. The prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs which are given separately in the basket of the Store. The information contained in the Store is not an offer within the meaning of Article 66 of the Civil Code but an invitation to submit offers within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code.
(II) clicking on "Order" in the relevant section of the Store and entering the order into an electronic means of communication in such a way that the Owner can read it.
In order to complete the process of placing an order for Goods, it is necessary - by ticking the relevant check boxes - for the Customer to accept the Terms and Conditions.
When ordering goods intended for consumption by adults, the user declares that he/she is an adult or the ordered product is intended for an adult.
15. the Agreement is concluded:
(I) when the Owner receives the confirmation of the Order, which is the Customer's declaration of will to conclude the Contract, and (cumulatively) when the Owner confirms that the order has been accepted for fulfilment; a receipt is issued for the purchase, available at the company's headquarters. The Customer receives an electronic version of the receipt.
(II) under the terms of the Order and the Regulations.
(III) The Customer shall be notified of acceptance of the order for processing by receiving an e-mail at the Address. If the Goods are unavailable or the processing of the order is impossible for any other reason, the Customer shall be notified immediately of the impossibility of processing the order and a possible proposal for further processing the order. Recording, securing and confirming the important provisions of the Contract to the Customer is done by sending a summary of the order to the Customer at the Address. By placing an order, the Customer agrees to the recording of the confirmation of the conclusion of the Agreement in electronic form as an e-mail message referred to in the previous sentence.
With regard to Agreements concluded with a Customer who is a consumer, whose habitual residence is outside the territory of the Republic of Poland, the applicable law is Polish law. However, this shall not deprive the consumer of the protection afforded to him or her under provisions that cannot be derogated from by agreement, under the law of the country in which the consumer has his or her habitual residence.
(17) Performance of the Agreement by the Owner shall take place.
(I) by shipping the ordered Goods from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays, between 10:00 and 18:00 hours;
(II) after the Client has paid the amounts due under the Contract, i.e. paid for the Goods and shipment. Payment for the Goods shall be made by bank transfer to the bank account or by electronic payment through the payment system made available to the Client via payu.pl. Payment for the Goods shall take place within 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date of confirming the order, which is referred to in item 14 point (II) of the Regulations. In the event of the Client's failure to make the payment for the Goods, the Owner may withdraw from the Contract by sending an e-mail to the address concerning the withdrawal from the Contract.
The goods are delivered:
(I) without any defects or faults;
(II) in their factory packaging;
(III) to the place specified by the Customer in the Order Form. The default delivery address is the address entered during the purchase process. The Proprietor shall not be liable for any delay in delivery or non-delivery of the Goods resulting from the wrong delivery address provided by the Customer.
a. postal parcel. If the parcel is not collected, the regulations of the Polish Post concerning notification of delivery and return of the parcel shall apply;
b. DPD courier service. In case the parcel is not collected, the DPD regulations regarding notification and return of the parcel apply;
c. Paczkomaty. In the case of non-collection of a parcel, the regulations of Paczkomaty 24/7 InPost shall apply with regard to notification and return of the parcel
The costs of returning the parcel which is not accepted on time shall be borne by the Client. The Owner shall send the package with the Goods within no longer than 3 (in words: three) working days from the date of crediting the payment for the Goods;
(V) together with the VAT invoice, if so requested by the Customer.
MODIFICATION, CANCELLATION AND ABANDONMENT OF ORDERS
Cancellation or modification of orders
19th Until the payment for the order is booked, the Customer may cancel or change the order in whole or in part by contacting the Owner by e-mail or telephone.
20. the Owner will confirm the cancellation of the order by e-mail sent to the Address.
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
(21) The customer may withdraw from the contract within 14 (in words: fourteen) days.
(22) The period for withdrawal shall begin from the date of delivery of the ordered goods to the Customer or a person designated by him.
(23) If the products ordered by the Customer under a single Order are delivered separately, in instalments or in parts, the period for withdrawal shall commence from the date on which the last of the items, instalments or parts is delivered to the Customer or a person designated by the Customer.
(24) The customer may withdraw from the contract by:
(i) by sending a written statement of withdrawal to the e-mail address [email protected]. In order to meet the deadline specified in section 21, it is necessary to send the written statement by the 14th (in words: fourteenth) day after delivery of the goods to the Customer. The date of the postmark is decisive.
(II) sending an e-mail statement of withdrawal to [email protected]. In order to meet the deadline specified in section 21, it is necessary to enter all the data required in the form by the 14th (in words: fourteenth) day after delivery of the goods to the Customer. The date of sending the entered data (data transmission) shall be decisive.
In order to meet the deadline specified in item 21, it is necessary to enter all data required in the form by the 14th (in words: fourteenth) day after delivery of goods to the Customer. The date of sending the entered data (data transmission) shall be decisive.
The Customer shall lose the right to withdraw from the Contract in the event that the Goods received by the Customer were delivered in sealed packaging which has been opened by the Customer, and it is impossible to use the Goods after opening the packaging for sanitary or hygienic reasons.
(26) Upon receipt of the cancellation notice, the Owner shall inform the Customer of its receipt.
(27) The submission of a declaration of withdrawal in accordance with points 21 to 26 of the Terms and Conditions shall result in the contract being considered as not having been concluded.
RETURN OF GOODS
(28) Withdrawal from the contract will result in the Customer and the Owner being obliged to return to each other everything they have received from the other party under the contract.
29. within 14 (in words: fourteen) days of withdrawal from the contract:
(I) The Customer is obliged to return the goods received. The return shall be made at the Customer's expense by sending the goods to the Owner's address by post;
(II) The Owner shall refund any payment received from the Customer, including the cost of shipping the goods to the Customer. The Owner shall not refund the cost of returning the goods referred to in clause 29(I) above.
(30) The refund referred to in clause 29(II) above will be made by the same method of payment used by the Customer, unless the Customer has agreed to a different method of refund. The other way of returning the goods must not involve any additional costs on the part of the Customer.
(31) The Owner may withhold the payment referred to in clause 29(II) above until:
(I) receipt of the Goods or
(II) the customer sends a confirmation of shipment by e-mail to [email protected]
The Goods returned by the Customer should be complete, bear no traces of use beyond those resulting from use necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
33 If the Owner finds that the Customer has used the Goods beyond what is necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods, the Customer will be liable for the diminished value of the Goods.
34 In the event when, after receiving the ordered Goods, the Customer discovers inconsistencies of the Goods with their description specified in the order, manufacturing defects or damages resulting from improper transport of the Goods, the Customer has the right to lodge a complaint.
(35) Defects resulting from careless, improper or incompatible use of the Goods are not subject to complaint.
36. a complaint is made by sending an email with a complaint form, which can be found at www.hempmont.pl/Zwroty-i-reklamacje/ and its introduction to the means of electronic communication in such a way that the Owner can read it, or by direct contact with the Owner. In the complaint form the Customer is obliged to state:
(I) the defect in the Goods and its nature,
(II) the order number;
(III) the type and specification of the defective Goods.
Submitting a complaint via the form is confirmed by an e-mail sent to the Address.
In the event when the Owner deems it necessary, the Client shall be obliged to deliver the Goods complained of, which shall be notified via e-mail sent to the Address. The Goods complained about shall be sent via the Polish Post.
38 The complaint will be dealt with within no more than 14 (in words: fourteen) days from the date:
(I) its receipt by the Owner by means of a complaint form or
(II) receipt by the Owner of the Goods complained of.
(39) In matters not regulated above, the generally applicable regulations shall apply to complaints.
The owner will not accept parcels sent back cash on delivery.
(41) Promotions may be placed in the Store, which can be divided into:
(I) product promotions that reduce the price of a particular Goods by an amount or percentage;(II) value promotions that reduce the price of the entire basket by an amount or percentage;
(III) package promotions that reduce the price of a particular Good or the entire basket by an amount or percentage, depending on the quantity of Goods purchased.
42. Promotions may be subject to a discount code when placing an order. Promotions do not merge.
(43) A change to an order such that the order does not meet the conditions of a particular promotion excludes the application of that promotion.
Details and conditions of each promotion are specified in regulations of particular promotions available in the Promotions tab.
All product names in the Shop are used for identification purposes and may be protected and reserved under the provisions of the Industrial Property Law.
(46) Matters not regulated by these Rules and Regulations shall be governed by Polish law, in particular the Civil Code.
(47) The Owner does not exclude the possibility of temporarily suspending the operation of the Shop in the event of the need to carry out maintenance, inspection, equipment replacement or in connection with the need to upgrade or expand the Shop.
(48) The Rules of Procedure shall apply to consumers.
49 All contacts between the Customer and the Owner shall be undertaken through:
(I) email at [email protected];