Precious properties of oil CBD. What does it treat and when is it used?
Cannabidiol, more widely known as CBD, is a plant substance that has a very broad spectrum of activity. Its beneficial properties result primarily from its similarity to endocannabinoids produced naturally by the human body. Thanks to this, it is used in auxiliary treatment of many diseases, and administered prophylactically, it strengthens the organism and improves its functioning. It is worth getting acquainted with its action - it is one of the few products of this kind which are perfectly tolerated.
CBD research - what has already been proven?
The properties of CBD oils have become the focus of research centres, most often academic and clinical centres in the USA. The famous "American scientists" are mainly focused on proving the effects of CBD in neurological disorders and cancer, and the results of these tests turn out to be really promising. Here are the most important ones:
- University of Kentucky. A study conducted by this centre indicated that the use of CBD oil reduces brain changes caused by alcoholism. As 'proof', the results of a subject in whom administration of CBD reduced the degeneration of the intraparietal cortex by as much as 48% were presented. It is understood that CBD may also show similar effects for other diseases that cause degeneration of the nervous system.
- California Pacific Medical Center. The analysis carried out proved that CBD can protect against the formation of metastases in cancer. It eliminates the gene responsible for this.
In addition, other studies are also useful. In Germany, studies proving that CBD oils are very effective against psychotic disorders are gaining recognition. The University of Nebraska, meanwhile, has developed a CBD-based drug that is administered to epileptic patients. There are many, many more such studies... so much so that this is a topic for a separate article.
CBD oil is a natural remedy and therefore has less effect on the body than synthetics. Unlike them, it causes very few side effects, and if it does happen, it is very rare.
The healing properties of CBD - many years of observation and experience
Other properties than those mentioned above have been described on the basis of observations of people who have systematically and long-term taken CBD preparations. These observations can already be considered as at least indirect scientific evidence. On this basis, the following therapeutic properties are attributed to CBD oils:
- strong anti-inflammatory and analgesic effects;
- reducing stress and its impact on the body;
- relaxing effect;
- antioxidant effect, slowing down ageing of the body;
- anti-anxiety and antipsychotic effects;
- support for addiction treatment, in particular for cocaine, heroin and alcohol;
- reducing the severity of symptoms in Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases;
- in diseases of the digestive tract, including Crohn's disease and other chronic inflammatory bowel diseases;
- mitigating the effects of chemo- and radiotherapy;
- for the treatment of skin diseases, including acne, eczema and psoriasis;
- an action accelerating wound healing;
- anti-allergic effect;
- antiemetic effect;
- auxiliary to the treatment of bacterial infections;
- stimulating the body's immune system.
Chyba nie zostawisz tak swojego koszyka :)?
Wpisz e-mail, jeśli chcesz zachować koszyk na później. Istnieje również spora szansa, że wyślemy jakiś kod rabatowy :)